Where students inquire, include, collaborate, curate,
explore, and engage — AASL Framework 2017
The EMS library is where students research to gain knowledge, locate culturally diverse reading materials, develop a solid foundation in technology and information literacy skills, learn to be responsible digital citizens, engage in authentic learning experiences, and develop a love of reading.
EMS teachers use the library and all its resources to build a curriculum that values literacy, student voice and interest, promotes effective technology use, and collaboration.
- The EMS Online Catalog
- The Fletcher Free Online Catalog
- EMS Subscriptions : Vermont Online Library ~ CultureGrams ~ World Book Online
- The Vermont State Library links to great websites
- Longman Dictionary
- Easybib Citation Tool & Noodletools
- Understanding and Preventing Plagiarism